25 August 2014

Monday/ Monkey Business

Hi loves! We start this week with a new outfit that I actually wore yesterday for a casual Sunday :D. Have you noticed the cold wind recently? Because I did and due to this I was dressed accordingly and the only "mistake" was the open back of the blouse haha. But I can`t get enough of it and as you can see, because I`ve picked a pair of long pants and the blouse also had long sleeves, for a small summer touch it was a must to bring something that still give me the feeling that this season is not over yet :D.

Also starting from today I will prepare some new items for you, more precisely long dresses. What do you think about this? And at the end of the weekend I hope that I will also manage to show you something :D

Wish you a wonderful and productive week 
Kisses, Manuella ♥ 

I was wearing: 
Top: Here
Pants: Here
Bag: Here
Necklace: Borealy
Sandals: Here











6 comments:

  1. Nu stiu la ce sa ma uit prima data...pantalonii m-au cucerit complet insa, pana cand am vazut camasa superba <3 Minunat outfit Manuella! Radiezi de fericire, care e secretul? Minunata!!!
    http://www.xcentrica.ro/culori-puternice-la-malul-marii/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Pantalonii desigur, sunt mai speciali, dar eu ador in acelasi timp camasile albe, iar faptul ca reusesc sa gasesc mai multe modele ma ajuta enorm sa evit fazele de genul cand oamenii cred ca porti aceeasi bluza de n zile :))) Iar fericirea, ei stii si tu ca nu este un secret anume, sunt si momente mai neplacute sau nefericite dar trecem peste ele zambind :D

      Te pup draga mea ♥

      Delete
  2. faini pantalonii
    http://www.idareyoutobefashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc, chiar sunt putin mai deosebiti :D asta m-a si atras la ei ♥

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)