28 July 2014

Red - Colour of the season



 Hi loves! I have to confess that after my post when I`m wearing the red jumpsuit, seeing all the wonderful and kind words from you, I decided to wear more red. Also, I decided that red is my colour this summer but I can`t say that I will renounce to wear white and pastels, thouse being my favorite ♥

Meanwhile, I want to remember you to stay tunned because this week I will prepare another surprise for you. I`m very enthusiastic and soon I will share all the details with you. Don`t forget to follow me on Instagram and Facebook too, in order to stay updated with all the news and real time pictures!!

Can`t wait to read your impressions and if you like my outfit, you can find all the details about it bellow,
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing: Earings: Here, Blouse: Here, Skirt: Here, Sandals: Here, Bag: Local Market






7 comments:

  1. Ti-am spus de multe ori cat de bine iti sta cu rosu si ma bucur ca ai decis sa porti mai des culoarea aceasta. Imi plac cerceii la nebunie.. de fapt ador intreg outfit-ul. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. daa, si iti multumesc foarte mult fiindca la indemnul vostru am ales sa port mai des ♥ iar cerceii sunt foarte draguti numai ca eu nu prea port de fel si mi se par cam grei :(

      pupiii ♥

      Delete
  2. Foarte frumos iti sta in rosu Manuela, iar fusta este absolut geniala. Imi place mult tinuta ta :* Pupici
    http://www.xcentrica.ro/rochia-tunica-perfecta-pentru-vara/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. multumesc frumos draga mea :D fusta era putin cam mare dar m-am gandit sa o accesorizez cumva ca sa o port fiindca si mie imi place extrem de mult ♥

      Delete
  3. You look great in red and white
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear ♥ I`m happy to hear this from you ♥

      Delete
  4. I'm a big defender that in doubt we always should go for red, and this outfit really proves my point.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)